6 FACTORS TO CONSIDER LOOKING FOR DREAM ESSAY EXAMPLES
The process of struggling with your paper will be much easier if you have a good example to refer to. A strong essay example will illustrate the proper structure, formatting, style, and choice of words. There are lots of sources, both online and offline, offering samples of different academic papers. However, you should be very careful to eliminate the rubbish and choose only high-quality pieces of writing. Only then you’ll be guaranteed a success. Consider the following factors and you will be likely to find dream essay examples for your reference:
- Looking through all available sources. Be sure to cover as many resources as possible in your search. These include, but are not limited to, custom writing companies, educational websites, academic blogs, student forums, essay databases, university websites, etc. Go to the library and look through the academic writing textbooks. Save the links and copy the pages you find.
- Checking credibility. Ask a friend to help you filter search results and discard the dubious sources. Undoubtedly, one of your peers may have much experience in academic search, and it won’t take much time if both of you process the information.
- Assessing quality. Once you have all the poor sources sorted out, look through the samples from reputable websites. Evaluate their quality in terms of mistakes. Check for the presence of required characteristics. For instance, if you need an argumentative paper example, look for the arguments and supporting information in the available samples. This shouldn’t be just a set of random ideas on the topic.
- Looking for the checked essay examples. It is great if you manage to find samples of real papers that have been checked and marked by professors. In such a case, even if the essay is poorly written, you can see all the mistakes and read the teacher’s comments, thus avoiding similar pitfalls in your future paper.
- Referring to the expert’s opinion. Ask your teacher to look through the obtained example. If he or she approves your choice and allows you to follow the sample in the process of your work, you may rest assured as you start tackling your own assignment.
- Asking your teacher. Consider asking your teacher to provide you with a proper sample. He or she will eagerly agree and share one or more proofread essays for your reference. Their quality will correspond to your teacher’s standards.
The search for great essay examples is time-consuming, but it is worth the effort. Be persistent and you will find a dream paper to rely on.